Here are a few of my favorite still images from 2016. They are all from client jobs. It’s always good to reflect on our work regardless of what we do. It’s how we get better… I was looking for something different while covering a Highmark walk in the rain when I came across a man and his dog’s reflection in a large puddle. Again, looking for something different from Gettysburg College’s commencement I walked behind an open chapel door to grab that shot. I covered the World Day of Prayer for the Sick for Holy Spirit Hospital. It made for numerous quiet images as the sick were prayed over. I have always loved documentary work. I was shooting a cover photo of Central Penn College creative director and kidney donor Josh Ash for the college’s magazine. Why the chicken? Why not? This particular image didn’t make it into the magazine for a couple reasons but was fun to shoot. Then there was the puppet shoot with Hank The Health Care Hero. It took a team of us and a puppet handler on set but was fun. The last shot is a simple silhouette of a student walking to class. I love shooting graphic images with strong lines. We are Looking forward to more fun while collaborating with clients on photos and video in 2017.
Follow Minick Photography!
Minick Photography, LLC represents more than 27 years of editorial and commercial photography and video production experience. Our goal has always been and continues to be capturing compelling images and video that tell our clients’ stories, maintaining a streamlined workflow, building a collaborative team environment and forming long-term client partnerships.
This hybrid blog/website allows current clients and friends to keep up with what is happening at Minick Photography through blog and photo posts while still showing prospective clients what we offer.
Minick Photography, LLC specializes in commercial, marketing, public relations and corporate event photography and video.
Subscribe to Minick Photography Blog
- @BradHaubert Thanks! ....I love what I do (mostly).,
- RT @MediaBoomtown: Worked with @MinickPhotog on an owner profile for @GoodDayPA to promote the Checker Car Club's Saturday show at @AACAMuseum. Airs today.,
- False alarm. I was in and found nothing. I don't do hash tags but if I did #justpassthedamnbudgetnow https://t.co/5SwzPzvlav,
- Some behind the scenes from our video shoot. https://t.co/vGQo9T0G4R http://t.co/2MktBigJ1B,
- We do media training! http://t.co/3XovjAkMmg http://t.co/00Dqbqb8UA,